My journey into Holistic Therapies began in 2010 whilst being treated for breast cancer. I was suffering serious physical and psychological side effects from the medication. It was then that I was introduced to Kinesiology and Quantum healing. My constant tiredness, depression and lack of energies were replaced by a vibrant and energetic physical strength and focused mental health.
I obtained my professional qualification with T.A.S.K (the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology) and I’m a professional member of ASK (the Association of Systematic Kinesiology).
I have obtained a Diploma in Synergistic Kinesiology with Stefanie Relfe – The Perfect Health and am currently advancing my studies with SAK (the School of Advanced Kinesiology) as well as studying to become a Nutritional Therapist.
As a Kinesiologist, I work with you as a whole person, not just the parts that are not functioning. I look beyond the symptoms to find the root cause of your problems. When found and fully addressed the imbalances/problems can be cleared and in many cases prevented from returning.
The basic tool within Kinesiology is the muscle testing. I monitor the person’s ability to hold their muscle against light pressure and looks for changes in their muscle’s strength. Each muscle is associated with Meridian (energy pathway) and each Meridian is linked to an organ. For example; if a person visits me with digestive issues, I will be testing the muscles related to with the stomach, small intestine and large intestine meridians, to assess a possible underlying core issues.
Once the problem is highlighted, I will support you with Kinesiology techniques such as nutritional recommendations, lifestyle changes, massaging specific points and energies reflexes, working on emotional stresses and non-invasive structural corrections to help you enhance your own well-being.
Kinesiology can help with:
• IBS, acid reflux, heart burn, indigestion
• migraines, headaches, memory & concentration
• hay fever, asthma & other respiratory issues
• anxiety, panic attacks, stress, depression, fears, phobias, emotional scars
• eczema, psoriasis, acne and other skin complaints
• muscular aches & pains
• water retention
• general fatigue and energy levels
• auto immune & thyroid conditions, hormonal issues
• fibromyalgia & M.E
• dyslexia, dyspraxia, and other learning/physical difficulties
• sciatica & other nerve related symptoms
• food intolerances – weight management
• old and new injuries that may still be causing you difficulty
For more information about Barbara and her work, please visit her website at http://equilibriumvitae.net/
Barbara will be working from Fertility, Bump and Beyond’s clinic every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month starting from 8th June 2017